- RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE UPDATED AGREEMENT
During the period of this Agreement, the Customer agrees that Parent may:-(1) revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and
(2) change the services provided under this Agreement
(2) Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on posting of the revision in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website
(3) The Customer agrees to review the Customer Control Panel and Parent Website including the agreements, periodically, to be aware of any such revisions
(4) If the Customer does not agree with any revision, the Customer may terminate this Agreement according to Section 8(3) of this Agreement
(5) The Customer agrees that, continuing use of the services under this Agreement following notice of any revision, will constitute as an acceptance of any such revisions or changes
(6) The Customer shall execute, in a form and manner prescribed by Parent, a supplementary agreement incorporating the amendments to or revisions of the Agreement and/or Customer Product Agreement Extension
(7) The length of the term of the substituted agreement will be calculated as if it is commenced on the date the original Agreement began and the original Agreement will be deemed terminated.
(8) It will be the Customer’s responsibility to communicate any changes in the agreement and any obligations/duties covered by these changes to the Customer’s Agents / Employees / Authorised Representatives.
- FORCE MAJEURE Neither party shall be liable to the other for any loss or damage resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”) including, but not limited to, insurrection or civil disorder, riot, war or military operations, national or local emergency, acts or directives or omissions of government or other competent authority, compliance with any statutory obligation or executive order, strike, lock-out, work stoppage, industrial disputes of any kind (whether or not involving either party’s employees), any Act of God, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, earthquake, eruption of volcano, storm, subsidence, weather of exceptional severity, equipment or facilities breakages / shortages which are being experienced by providers of telecommunications services generally, or other similar force beyond such Party’s reasonable control, and acts or omissions of persons for whom neither party is responsible. Upon occurrence of a Force Majeure Event and to the extent such occurrence interferes with either party’s performance of this Agreement, such party shall be excused from performance of its obligations (other than payment obligations) during the first three months of such interference, provided that such party uses best efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non performance as soon as possible.
- TERM OF AGREEMENT AND RENEWAL
The term of this Agreement shall be 1 (ONE) YEAR from the Effective Date and will automatically renew for successive 1 (ONE) YEAR Renewal Term (hereinafter referred to each a “Renewal Term” and cumulatively the “Term”). The Term shall continue until the earlier to occur of the following:
- Titles and Headings; Independent Covenants; SeverabilityThe titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein. Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- TAXESThe Customer shall be responsible for sales tax, consumption tax, transfer duty, custom duty, octroi duty, excise duty, income tax, and all other taxes and duties, whether international, national, state or local, however designated, which are levied or imposed or may be levied or imposed, with respect to this Agreement and the Parent Products.
- OWNERSHIP AND USE OF DATA
(1) Customer agrees and acknowledges that Parent owns all data, compilation, collective and similar rights, title and interests worldwide in the OrderBox Database, and all information and derivative works generated from the OrderBox Database.
(2) Parent and Service Providers and their designees/agents have the right to backup, copy, publish, disclose, use, sell, modify, process this data in any form and manner as maybe required for compliance of any agreements executed by Parent or Service Providers, or in order to fulfill services under this Agreement, or for any other appropriate reason.
- NOTICE(1) Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be delivered to Parent under this Agreement shall be in writing unless otherwise specified and shall be deemed properly delivered, when sent to Parent’s contact address specified in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website by registered mail or courier. Any communication shall be deemed to have been validly and effectively given, on the date of receiving such communication, if such date is a Business Day and such delivery was made prior to 17:30 hours local time, and otherwise on the next Business Day.(2) Any notice or other communication to be delivered to Parent via email under this agreement shall be deemed to have been properly delivered if sent to its Legal Contact mentioned in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website.(3) Any notice or other communication required or permitted to be delivered to the Customer under this Agreement shall be deemed properly delivered, given and received when delivered to email address or contact address of the Customer in the OrderBox Database.
(4) Other than those notices mentioned in this agreement, Parent is NOT required to communicate with the Customer in any respect about services provided under this agreement. As a convenience to the Customer, Parent may proactively send notices about aspects with regards to services rendered under this Agreement, however these notices may be discontinued by Parent at anytime.
- Email Messages & AlertsWe will occasionally send you email messages including but not limited to automatic and maintenance alerts, newsletters, surveys, support notices and voluntary account-related alerts.If your email address changes, you are responsible for informing us of this change to ensure that we can effectively deliver these messages to you.Some of the voluntary account-related alerts are turned on by default as part of the service. We may introduce new alerts or cease to provide certain alerts at our sole discretion.Some of these alerts may contain information about your account including your account balances, credit card due dates and business profit. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these alerts.You will be provided the option to opt-out of the voluntary account-related alerts, news-letters and surveys. For your security, you cannot opt-out of support notices and automatic account alerts such as updates to your password, updates to your billing information or email support.
- DELAYS OR OMISSIONS; WAIVERS
No failure on the part of any Party to exercise any power, right, privilege or remedy under this Agreement, and no delay on the part of any Party in exercising any power, right, privilege or remedy under this Agreement, shall operate as a waiver of such power, right, privilege or remedy; and no single or partial exercise or waiver of any such power, right, privilege or remedy shall preclude any other or further exercise thereof or of any other power, right, privilege or remedy.
No Party shall be deemed to have waived any claim arising out of this Agreement, or any power, right, privilege or remedy under this Agreement, unless the waiver of such claim, power, right, privilege or remedy is expressly set forth in a written instrument duly executed and delivered on behalf of such Party; and any such waiver shall not be applicable or have any effect except in the specific instance in which it is given.
No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar), nor shall such waiver constitute a waiver or continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided in writing duly executed and delivered.
- BREACHIn the event that Parent suspects breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement:(1) Parent can immediately, without any notification and without assigning any reasons, suspend / terminate the OrderBox Users’ access to all Parent Products and Services and the OrderBox.(2) The Customer will be immediately liable for any damages caused by any breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL PARENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR CONTRACTORS OR THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR ANY LOSS OF REGISTRATION AND USE OF DOMAIN NAME, OR FOR INTERRUPTIONS OF BUSINESS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, ANCILLARY, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PARENT AND/OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- REFUNDS AND REIMBURSEMENT TERMS(1) All Clear Balance pending in the Advance Account maybe refunded to the Customer, on request of the Customer unless otherwise indicated, including without limitation, if Customer has violated the OFAC Provision in Section 4 or if Customer has violated any other term of this Agreement. Such request must be sent to Parent in the manner prescribed by Parent.(2) All bank charges applicable and a reasonable processing fee will be deducted from this amount. All Refunds and Reimbursements will take up to 14 Business Days from the date of receipt of the request, to process.
(3) Parent will not be responsible for any differences in the reimbursement amount due to Fluctuation in International Currency rates. Parent will determine in its sole discretion appropriate conversion rates for currency exchange
(4) Parent will not refund any amount that has already been debited to the Customers Advance Account under any circumstances.
- PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ADVANCE ACCOUNT(1) Prior to purchasing any Parent Products, the Customer shall maintain an Advance Account with Parent.(2) As and when, the Customer purchases Parent Products, the Customer’s Advance Account balance shall be reduced as per the then current pricing of that Parent Product as mentioned in the Customer Control Panel or on the Parent Website or during the ordering process.(3) Parent shall maintain a record of Customer’s Advance Account balance, which shall be accessible by the Customer. If the Customer’s Advance Account balance is insufficient for processing any Order then that Order may not be processed.
(4) The Advance Account will maintain the Customer Credit in both the Accounting Currency and Selling Currency of the Parent’s choice. Parent has the right to modify the currency at anytime.
(5) Any negative balance in the Customer’s Advance Account will be immediately payable. If a Customer does not remedy a negative balance in their account within 24 hours, Parent has the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect and without any notice. Upon such termination or otherwise Parent shall continue to have the right to initiate any legal proceedings against the Customer to recover any negative balance in the Customer’s Advance Account.
(6) Parent shall have the right to set-off any payment received from the Customer, or Sub-Customer, or Lower Tier Sub-Customer, or Customer against any negative balance in the Customer’s Advance Account.
(7) Any discrepancy, mistake, error in the credit / debit / amount in the Customer Transactions / Advance Account maybe corrected by Parent at anytime
2. PAYMENT TERMS
(1) Parent will accept payments from the Customer only by means specified in the Customer Control Panel
(2) Parent will credit all payments received to the Customers Advance Account after deducting all bank charges, processing charges and any other charges which Parent may choose to levy upon its sole discretion, within reasonable time of receiving the credit in Parent’s Account. The exchange rate will be determined by Parent through a reasonable source. The exchange rate determined by Parent shall be undisputable.
- PARENT FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
(1) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF AUTHENTICATION INFORMATION;
(2) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS;
(3) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS;
(4) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM NON-DELIVERY OF DATA OR DATA MISS-DELIVERY;
(5) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR MISSTATEMENTS IN ANY AND ALL INFORMATION OR PARENT PRODUCT(S) PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT;
(6) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE.
If any legal action or any other legal proceeding (including arbitration) relating to the performance under this Agreement or the enforcement of any provision of this Agreement is brought against Parent by the Customer, then in no event will the liability of Parent exceed actual amount paid to Parent by the Customer for the Order in question minus direct expenses incurred with respect to that Order.
BOTH PARTIES ( User and MyHostDost Solutions) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE CONSIDERATION AGREED on UPON BY THE PARTIES IS BASED IN PART UPON THESE LIMITATIONS, AND THAT THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF THE PARENT RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO PARENT BY THE CUSTOMER DURING THE MOST RECENT THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
Also Refer :